Performs administrative duties for executive management and various office departments. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; booking travel plans, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for filling bills and letters, keeping track of monthly statements, processing required payments, logging confidential data, and following up with vendors/clients
- Work closely with various departments within the company.
- Responsible for arranging company events such as free lunch Fridays, birthdays, anniversaries, picnics, and other marketing events as needed.
- Assist marketing department with updates of pages and social media channels.
- Mail immigration and travel documents to offsite employees and legal.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and food items, order supplies and other related items as needed for team and management.
- Book travel for team members.
- Maintain office cleaning by communicating with the building management and cleaning crew.
- Assist Management with formatting contracts and NDA’s, and get documents signed by appropriate parties.
- Provide assistance to the Mgmt and executive team on needed basis.
- Keep Addteq profiles current with gov’t agencies.
What were looking for:
- Prior experience screening calls; managing calendars; booking travel plans, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project coordination experience
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
Who We Are:
- Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader of providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Meet Some of Addteq's Employees
Donald delivers top-notch development projects to both internal teams and Addteq customers in order to simplify important day-to-day processes throughout each organization.
Back to top