WebSim Content Manager
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Healthcare IT
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality trading signals (Alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ trading strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of Alphas and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
Our client's success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
What is WebSim? WebSim is a web and mobile application where registered users can employ simple expression-based syntax or Python code to create financial models. WebSim is available to anyone interested in building financial models and testing, simulating and tracking the validity and effectiveness of those models.
The Role: Our client is seeking an exceptionally talented individual to join our team as a content manager for our WebSim platform. The content manager is responsible for hypothesizing, creating, and managing the academic and educational resources available to users of WebSim. This person will have a strong background in finance and a deep understanding of how to craft and present learning materials in an online format. A successful candidate will drive the creation of content such as custom videos and learning modules, online courses, infographics, articles, tutorials and campaigns.
Its Impact: Our client remains a leader in the industry and continues to innovate thanks to web-based technologies like WebSim. The platform has experienced rapid growth and is playing an increasingly central role to the long-term growth and vision of the firm. The content manager will be a key driver of WebSim's continued impact on our client.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree in finance-related discipline combined with strong communications/marketing background
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a financial content manager
- Understanding of technical lexicon as it relates to financial instruments and investment products
- Familiarity with web-based educational platforms such as MOOC's
- Ability to interpret and translate user needs into actionable content
- Passion for the intersection of finance, education and technology
- Knowledge of best-in-breed vendors to facilitate the creation of world class learning tools
- Capable of building trust through demonstrated competence and the ability to execute upon deliverables
- Excellent problem solving skills, good judgment and strong attention to detail
- Mature and thoughtful; have the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Strong belief in the transformational effects of open access investing and motivated to be a part of its evolution
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top