Title: Senior Ruby/AWS Engineer with API's
Location: Remote (anywhere in the world)
Salary: $130,000 to $140,000
Must: No sponsorship available, must be a US Citizen
- A Teammate that believes that All of us are smarter than Any of us. Collaborating with others is a highlight of your day.
- A Developer who knows how to evaluate and implement the right technology for the right problem and has confidence in the solution.
- A Teacher who recognizes that time spent leveling up co-workers is worth every minute.
What You will Do:
- Use modern cloud engineering best practices to create scalable systems to digest, analyze, and distribute media data and media insights.
- Contribute to all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solving across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering and cloud.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- Coach and mentor software engineers on your team and across the company.
Skills You'll Use and Learn (not all required):
- Ruby and Python
- AWS/Cloud - Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway experience preferred.
- Microservices/Design Patterns
- SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Pair Programming/TDD