VP - Infastructure
- Gloversville, NY
We are seeking an individual to research and evaluate prospective assets for the Fund of funds (FoF) portfolio
• Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize the risk adjusted return for investor (mainly Tokyo); evaluate and assess a variety of risk throughout all stages of investment process.
• Generate team commitment by involving team and Tokyo members in the fund selection and portfolio construction process, considering their points of view, and engaging in open dialogue.
• Build upon investment policy as a life insurance company to pursue mainly core type investment with stable cash yield in alignment with long-term liability.
• Conduct site visits to meet with members of each sponsor's primary functional group; tour representative assets within the prospective fund or managed by the sponsor.
• Assess asset quality and viability; conduct comprehensive due diligence and liaise with legal & tax counsel to negotiate protective and preferential terms; advise investor and respond to related concerns.
• Identify events that may impact FoF performance for immediate reporting to investor; present quarterly performance report and market view updates to Investment Committee Members.
• Communicate with and participate in key trade/industry groups to remain apprised of real-time events, capital market trends and transactions; liaise with industry sources and Infrastructure asset management business partners to build sponsor relationships and facilitate access to deals and information.
• Strong academic background in finance, economics, Infrastructure and real estate or related field with advanced studies and/or certification in Infrastructure and Real Estate Development, CFA preferred.
Back to top