VP - Infastructure
- Binghamton, NY
We are seeking an individual to research and evaluate prospective assets for the Fund of funds (FoF) portfolio
• Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize the risk adjusted return for investor (mainly Tokyo); evaluate and assess a variety of risk throughout all stages of investment process.
• Generate team commitment by involving team and Tokyo members in the fund selection and portfolio construction process, considering their points of view, and engaging in open dialogue.
• Build upon investment policy as a life insurance company to pursue mainly core type investment with stable cash yield in alignment with long-term liability.
• Conduct site visits to meet with members of each sponsor's primary functional group; tour representative assets within the prospective fund or managed by the sponsor.
• Assess asset quality and viability; conduct comprehensive due diligence and liaise with legal & tax counsel to negotiate protective and preferential terms; advise investor and respond to related concerns.
• Identify events that may impact FoF performance for immediate reporting to investor; present quarterly performance report and market view updates to Investment Committee Members.
• Communicate with and participate in key trade/industry groups to remain apprised of real-time events, capital market trends and transactions; liaise with industry sources and Infrastructure asset management business partners to build sponsor relationships and facilitate access to deals and information.
• Strong academic background in finance, economics, Infrastructure and real estate or related field with advanced studies and/or certification in Infrastructure and Real Estate Development, CFA preferred.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top