- Minneapolis, MN
Are you looking to safely make an impact towards the fight against COVID-19? If so, you may qualify as a great fit for a COVID-19 Triage RN in Bloomington, MN!
This person will safely be sitting out of an office answering phone calls regarding COVID-19 and contact tracing, and there will be no direct patient face to face contact.
There are day time, evening, and weekend hour options available to find the shift that works right for you.
- Answer phone calls regarding COVID-19 questions and concerns
- Discuss resources, testing locations, and symptom management
- Review treatment options and determine if a hospital visit is necessary
- Assist with navigating callers through contact tracing procedures
- Review benefit options for patients and coverage during time off of work due to positive test result or potential exposure
Active RN license
Experience in a triage center or clinical RN role
Location: Bloomington, MN
Back to top