Training Development Specialist
Up to $36.00/hour based on experience
- Fulfill new hire orientation data entry.
- Assist Leadership with developmental content.
- Creates Ethics, Diversity, & Inclusion developmental content from start to finish.
- Help facilitate TLC.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field.
- 2-3 years training or organizational development work experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, problem solving, and facilitation skills.
- DDI Certification