Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Contract to Hire
JOB TASKS: Administrative support with office management blended in. supporting the sales teams with sales reports, assist in RFPs. Supervising other administrative assistants.
3,000 person consulting company, lots of project management work for people who want more PM duties.
Our team provides comprehensive, quality administrative and support services to our client serving and corporate professionals, including Managing Directors through Directors and other rank appropriate professionals. They span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management and office services (including production support, emergency preparedness, and file management/storage, etc.).
The Administrative Assistant role provides dedicated support to client facing Managing Directors/Directors, as well as serves as the office lead, serving as the point of contact for other Administrative Assistants and oversees Office Support Staff (including Receptionist, Facilities and Office Services). The Administrative Assistant Office Lead is expected to have a combination of technical and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities span from general administrative support to support sales opportunities, engagement delivery activities and knowledge management. The Administrative Assistant/Office Lead reports to the Operations Business Partner leading the region.
General Administrative - Travel & Expenses, Calendar Management, Client Invoice, Vendor Billing
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings/events (restaurant/space reservations, reserve conference rooms, book conference calls, set video conferencing arrangements, arrange catering, onsite administrative support during meetings (meeting agenda, supporting materials and office supplies, etc.))
- Work closely and effectively with the MD/Dir to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Assist with general office support, including hoteling, office supplies ordering, etc.
- Effectively prepare weekly time and expense reports as required; follow policies and procedures, resolve auditor inquiries and engagement code reclassifications, as well as assist with Amex expense reconciliation
- Assist with travel arrangements maintain travel profiles, make bookings, prepare itinerary, coordinate last minute changes (flights, car, hotel, team communications), mapping or providing direction, support in handling passport and visa issues; effectively use firm travel tools/contacts
- Apply firm branding and correspondence guidance to format/edit letters, reports, and correspondence from draft to client ready stage; become knowledgeable of firm mailing/delivery processes
- Collaborate with colleagues to determine and recommend most cost effective solutions for completing tasks
- Assist with processing vendor and/or client invoices
- Process and approve Pcard transactions
- Thoroughly review local office check requests, send to Operations Business Partner for final approval and then process
- Effectively use the firm's core technology applications, as well as develop/demonstrate solid knowledge of firm wide and practice specific tools, processes, and databases, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, SharePoint, Outlook, Time & Expense, MSLens/One Drive, PeopleSoft, etc. Position oneself as knowledge resource in one or more of these programs and be requested to train others who are less skilled
- Order gifts/flowers for team or client life events as needed
Back to top