Seattle based public accounting firm seeking a detailed oriented Tax Manager who is looking to be the next partner. Benefits include professional development and exceptional career advancement opportunities, work/life balance, and competitive salary and benefits package. The Tax Manager job in Seattle, WA is looking for a well-rounded candidate.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager job in Seattle, WA include:
- Preparation of complex corporate, partnership, fiduciary, individual estate, gift and not-for-profit tax returns
- Review tax returns prepared by staff
- Tax research, supervise other staff, as well as help clients to identify tax planning opportunities and help to resolve client tax issues.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of federal and state income taxation
- Prepare business & individual income tax returns e.g., (1120, 1065, 1120S, 990, 1040, 1041)
- Develop new client relationships
- CPA license required
- 5+ years of prior experience in individual, trust, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Experience dealing with tax reporting authorities.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience on staff engagments.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge of tax laws with the ability to research complex tax issues.
- Successful in developing new business relationships.
- Proficient in Excel and Word; experience with ProSystem fx Tax and Engagement a plus.
Back to top