Are you looking for an exciting consulting opportunity in a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Tax Consultant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Assist in the preparation and review of federal and state income tax returns and quarterly estimated and extension payment computations
- Support the Company's corporate income tax provision process for compliance with US GAAP/SEC reporting as required by ASC 740
- Analyze foreign financial information to support U.S. reporting requirements for international subsidiaries (5471s, 8858s, etc.)
- Assist with federal and state income tax audits, as necessary
- Deliver a full range of State and Local Tax services, including tax return preparation and review, tax research, preparation of technical memorandums, drafting client correspondence, and counseling client in defending against state audits
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated State and Local tax returns
- Research developments in tax law to determine appropriate tax methods and identify tax savings opportunities for the Company
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Tax Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management
- 3 years' accounting/tax experience
- Master's degree in Taxation preferred
- CPA preferred
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Back to top