Tax Analyst job in Chicago
Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Tax Analyst job in Chicago, IL
We are working on an exciting Tax Analyst job in Chicago, IL. It's located right downtown in the River North area.
You'd be joining a well-established technology company with global headquarters here in Chicago. They consistently hire sharp minded talent for their corporate teams. The work environment is fast paced and the work itself is challenging. The company is well known for promoting from within, to keep their employees engaged with challenging work. If you are looking for a great tax position within a corporate setting, this would be a great fit!
Perks of the Tax Analyst job in Chicago, IL
- Works with Leadership team here in US as well as UK.
- Company strongly encourages a good work life balance.
- Excellent benefits and vacation package
Responsibilities of the Tax Analyst job in Chicago, IL
- Tax Compliance / Tax Research
- Sales Tax Audits and Research
- Advanced Excel - pivot tables and vlookup
- Review and prepare monthly sales tax
- Ad Hoc Projects with the Financial Reporting team
Qualifications of the Tax Analyst job in Chicago, IL
- 2+ years of sales tax compliance and audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or Masters in Accounting preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
If this Tax Analyst job in Chicago, IL sounds like you, send your resume and best time to reach you by phone.
Please email me your resume at Anique.Colbert@addisongroup.com including Tax Analyst job in Chicago, IL in the subject line. Or call me at 312-424-0300.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top