Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
We are currently looking for tax accountants We have a couple of clients looking to hire experience tax professionals. A few have potential to be contract-to-hire. If you have 3+ years of tax experience and are open to contracting, apply today!
The tax accountant is responsible for preparing federal and state tax returns of individuals and businesses. The tax accountant also prepares sales, payroll and excise tax filings.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of tax accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred, or a tax concentration within an accounting program
- Must be detail oriented
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top