Systems Engineer II- Identity and Access Management
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
JOB TITLE: Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Bridgewater, NJ
Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security, MIM/FIM, Microsoft Identity Tools, Active Directory, Cloud Technology (Azure), Single Sign On, Windows Server
The Systems Engineer - Identity and Access Management (IAM) will serve as the subject matter expert on matters related to enterprise account lifecycle management, design and implementation at Company. The position's primary focus will be Active Directory (AD), Identity Federation (e.g. SAML, SSO, ADFS), Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), and Microsoft Identity Management (IdM)
- Microsoft Active Directory 2012R2, including DHCP, DFS, DNS and WINS.
- Federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS).
- Multi factor authentication (Azure MFA preferred).
- Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2 (Standalone & Cluster) Operating system.
- Scripting technologies (PowerShell and Jscript) preferred.
- Administration of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) services.
- Troubleshooting skills, including the troubleshooting and debugging Active Directory technologies as well as troubleshooting network connectivity issues as they pertain to authentication and authorization.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
- Minimum 5 years of extensive and applied experience with Active Directory and Group Policy Object management; including design, configuration, and deployment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, etc.)
- Must have a strong background with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, and DFS
- Must have a background in managing a Microsoft PKI or other Certificate Authority Solutions
- Working knowledge with Virtualization (Xen Server and VMWare)
- Working knowledge of MIM/FIM (Forefront) Microsoft Identity Tools
- Experience with Active Directory Authentication, LDAP Authentication and Single Sign On methods
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Expert use of HA/DRS functionality
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Microsoft technical certifications considered a plus
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top