Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
-------ready to be published----
LONG TERM CONTRACT; 12 mo. on-going renewal
Location : Richmond , VA
READY TO INTERVIEW ASAP
Drug & Background required
Client is looking to add a System Administrator to join their team and come in with a good attitude, hit the ground running; will be stepping into a very busy environment.
Main task: Day to day management of current systems and issues coming through; System Administrator experience, understands how to find answers, self starter, well rounded, no babysitting.
- Understanding Dell switches
- Shoretell troubleshooting
- ERP knowledge: "OnBase"- highly preferred
- Windows 2008 R2, 2012; will be moving to 2016 so major plus
- Linux knowledge: patching boxes- highly preferred
- Office365- highly preferred
- Will be handing out iPad so some mobile knowledge is a major plus
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top