Support Center Analyst
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
How would you like to be a part of one of OKC's Best Places to Work? One of our largest clients is looking for 2 ROCKSTARS for their Technical Support Team! Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Technical Support Specialist
- Handle customer contacts on a day-to-day basis, and often resolve more complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge; these issues have been escalated from Tier 1. Create and support automation scripts and applications to aid in system support or utilizing administrative tools or automation of common tasks. Promote collaboration within the team to solve difficult technical issues and act as a mentor to Tier 1 colleagues and perform Root Cause Analysis as needed. Possesses a highly critical and analytic thought process coupled with a very strong technical proficiency.
- Proactively learn, train and mentor other team members on new product and service technologies, including creating training material and documentation. Work with other colleagues to deploy new technical services and ensure the system can and will be supported, taking administrative responsibility of IT Services as assigned.
- Ensure they perform to the defined Service Level Agreement and interact with the customer to provide technical solutions, beyond simple repair or request fulfillment, by collaborating with the customer and other technical colleagues to provide an acceptable technical fix or solution.
- Windows experience
- Technical troubleshooting
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Excellent customer service
- Willingness to problem solve
- MS Office
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's IT job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top