Our client is looking for a go-getter with supply chain experience to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company and help out a wonderful team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Supply Chain Assistant
South Tulsa, OK
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Serves as an intermediary between the foreign buyer and the company. Works to ensure that all required paperwork is done in a timely manner to ensure that no shipments are delayed. Keeps a list of daily shipments for analytic purposes. Adheres to all ISO procedures and work instructions
- Works with vendors/suppliers to obtain data and then ensures that it is inputted into ERP for future use.
- Ensures that all hazmat shipments have correct MSDS and hazmat shipping documents.
- Researches and updates ERP system with relevant information as it relates to PROP65, REACH, RoHS, Conflict Mineral, and any other regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that NAFTA information is obtained from suppliers and provide to customers in a timely manner.
- Administers the records management and records destruction program. Ensures that all employees have been trained and understand policy.
- Working knowledge of general accounting principles and concepts
- Knowledge of ERP/Excel/Word and other company software
- Thorough knowledge of US Customs Requirements (on-line training/classes)
- Strong verbal, written communication skills
- Skills in managing performance, building collaborative relationships and gathering diagnostic information
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation