Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Structural Engineer position will be responsible for designing various pieces of combustion equipment including but not limited to pressure vessels, stacks and piping.
- Structural and mechanical design of vessels, stacks, DSGT work, piping, and various structural elements.
- Review of project specifications to determine appliance design codes and project requirements.
- Calculation and organization of design reports for submission to customers for approval.
- Estimation of steel thickness and weights.
- Other related duties as determined by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Architectural Engineer)
- 5+ Years experience in Structural Design
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Aptitude to Interpret Specifications
The following experience is preferred:
- Pressure Vessel Design (ASME Section I and VIII)
- Steel Stacks (ASME STS-1)
- Wind Codes (ASCE and International)
- Seismic Codes (ASCE and International)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Pipe Stress (ASME B31.1 and B31.3)
- Steel Design (AISC and International)
- Visual Basic
- Drafting Software (AutoCAD 3D, Inventor, SolidWorks, etc.)
Back to top