Strategy Analyst Job in Washington, DC
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is excited to be working on a Strategy Analyst in Washington, DC. The Strategy Analyst Job will apply comprehensive knowledge of strategy principles, to synthesize customer research, robust data analytics, business modeling, and competitive/market intelligence, and implement long term business strategy. If you have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with a team, and are deeply analytical, then this job may be for you.
Perks Of Strategy Analyst Job In Washington, DC::
- Competitive pay and salary
- Great bonuses and incentives
- Excellent team environment
Responsibilities Of Strategy Analyst Job In Washington, DC::
- Collect and create consumer, marketplace, and competitor trends needed to support the analysis gathered from multiple sources
- Leverage a data-driven approach to turn insights from the team into strategic recommendations for the business; Contribute to business cases for new products, policies, and marketing strategies
- Support the design of metrics and measurement programs to define success for an initiative
- Contribute to Executive, Board and Regulator strategic planning and reporting
- Identify and monitor metrics that drive and measure business performance and customer impact
Qualifications Of Strategy Analyst In Washington, DC::
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience; Management consulting, investment banking, or internal strategy/business analysis experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience solving complex, ambiguous, and analytically challenging problems.
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative.
- Excellent process management and planning skills.
If this sounds anything like you, please reach out to the Reston Addison Group/Hirestrategy office at (703)547-6700.
Back to top