Strategy Analyst Job in Washington, DC
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is excited to be working on a Strategy Analyst in Washington, DC. The Strategy Analyst Job will apply comprehensive knowledge of strategy principles, to synthesize customer research, robust data analytics, business modeling, and competitive/market intelligence, and implement long term business strategy. If you have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with a team, and are deeply analytical, then this job may be for you.
Perks Of Strategy Analyst Job In Washington, DC::
- Competitive pay and salary
- Great bonuses and incentives
- Excellent team environment
Responsibilities Of Strategy Analyst Job In Washington, DC::
- Collect and create consumer, marketplace, and competitor trends needed to support the analysis gathered from multiple sources
- Leverage a data-driven approach to turn insights from the team into strategic recommendations for the business; Contribute to business cases for new products, policies, and marketing strategies
- Support the design of metrics and measurement programs to define success for an initiative
- Contribute to Executive, Board and Regulator strategic planning and reporting
- Identify and monitor metrics that drive and measure business performance and customer impact
Qualifications Of Strategy Analyst In Washington, DC::
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience; Management consulting, investment banking, or internal strategy/business analysis experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience solving complex, ambiguous, and analytically challenging problems.
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative.
- Excellent process management and planning skills.
If this sounds anything like you, please reach out to the Reston Addison Group/Hirestrategy office at (703)547-6700.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top