Staff Auditor - IT
Southend client looking for a dynamic Internal Auditor to join its team. This position participates in audits of the company's business-related processes, including testing of systems and applications under the scope of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This is a key role working closely with our information technology team, as well as with business process owners at each of our components.
- Plan and execute business process/application controls review.
- Test the effectiveness of the company's key business controls and provide guidance on remediation of testing failures.
- Plan and execute business internal audits comprised of research, planning, engagement meeting, testing, exit meeting, report writing, and follow-up testing.
- Engage with the IT auditors to execute the IT portion of business-related operational audits.
- BA/BS degree in accounting.
- Two to three years experience in accounting, auditing and/or process documentation.
- Relevant certifications (CPA, CIA) preferred.
Back to top