- Reconcile subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Assist with the monthly close process, working cross-functionally with other teams to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of month end journal entries and their respective working papers
- Assist with the preparation of a monthly reporting package that includes actual vs budget income statement, balance sheet, operational reports, and commentary on business results
- Assist in developing and completing cost accounting analysis and inventory management processes.
- Assist with the creation of formal accounting policies, processes and controls
- Assist with invoice creation and accounts receivable collections
- Assist with the preparation of corporate income tax and sale tax compliance to ensure accurate and timely reporting of all returns
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system
- Assist with administration duties on occasion
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned, including special projects as they arise
- Have a degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Are looking for growth and are interested in learning multiple functions within finance.
- Are adaptable and thrive under a constantly changing environment.
- Are self-motivated and enjoy working in a team environment
- Have a strong attention to detail and operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment.
- Have strong analytical skills and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Having experience with NetSuite would be considered an asset
Please apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Only qualified candidates will be considered for the open roles.