Location: San Francisco Metro
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Seeking a sharp Staff Accountant to join a San Francisco-based Fin-Tech Industry Leader! You will play an integral role in the general accounting and finance team with high potential for growth. This position offers monthly team outings, comprehensive medical benefits, and career development.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs.
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Handle consistent documentation for external auditors.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2+ years experience in accounting or related field.
- Experience with Netsuite or similar system preferred.
- Proficiency with excel functions a plus
Back to top