Location: San Francisco Metro
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are seeking a dynamic Staff Accountant to join a San Francisco-based peer-to-peer Technology company! This Staff Accountant role will be integral to the general accounting and finance team and has high potential for growth. This position offers monthly team outings, comprehensive medical benefits, and career development.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs.
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Handle consistent documentation for external auditors.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2+ years experience in accounting or related field.
- Experience with Netsuite or similar system preferred.
- Proficiency with excel functions a plus
Back to top