Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Staff Accountant needed for a large technology company in Nashville! The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager and could possibly turn into a permanent, full-time opportunity for the right candidate!
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Staff Accountant will prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per department
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including; bank statements, fixed assets, and prepaid expenses
- Staff Accountant is responsible for posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals
- Staff Accountant will assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting
- 2+ years' hands-on accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or finance
- Strong Excel skills
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top