Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Addison Group is currently seeking a contract-to-hire Staff Accountant for a client. This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a successful OKC company. If you are looking to advance your career, apply today! Pay is $40,000-50,000 based on experience.
- Prepare and analyze accounts, journal entries and other transactions according to Company procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analyze accounts to develop insights and opportunities for improved information quality
- Help implement and maintain the company's fixed asset system.
- Manage the billing process and ensure that customers pay timely
- Design processes to make all procedures more efficient and accurate
- Prepare monthly cash reconciliations
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- BS in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university or college
- CPA or actively pursuing certification
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Strong desire and ability to develop new skills quickly in a fast-paced high volume environment
- Track record of identifying inefficiencies and developing solutions to improve processes
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Willingness to take on challenges and think constructively to solve problems
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top