Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Addison Group is currently seeking a contract-to-hire Staff Accountant for a client. This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a successful OKC company. If you are looking to advance your career, apply today! Pay is $40,000-50,000 based on experience.
- Prepare and analyze accounts, journal entries and other transactions according to Company procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analyze accounts to develop insights and opportunities for improved information quality
- Help implement and maintain the company's fixed asset system.
- Manage the billing process and ensure that customers pay timely
- Design processes to make all procedures more efficient and accurate
- Prepare monthly cash reconciliations
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- BS in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university or college
- CPA or actively pursuing certification
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Strong desire and ability to develop new skills quickly in a fast-paced high volume environment
- Track record of identifying inefficiencies and developing solutions to improve processes
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Willingness to take on challenges and think constructively to solve problems
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top