Job Title: Staff Account
Location: Charlotte, NC
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client located in the Central Austin area is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and working closely with various departments to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled accurately
- Staff Accountant is expected to perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer's benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Great Plains etc.)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- 2+ years' accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Tax Professional, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst , Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst , Registered Representative , Research Analyst , Retail Banking, Securities Lending, Treasury
Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.
Job ID 424884 IND 002-004
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top