- Debt and interest accounting, reconciliation and reporting
- Holding company intercompany debt accounting and reconciliation
- Holding company month-end close activities including maintenance of prepaids, accruals, and reconciliations
- Track and record revaluation gains/losses on foreign-denominated debt
- Finance system support
- Assist with global consolidation
- Prepare consolidated reporting for CFO and Controller: Capital expenditures, AR Aging, and Non-recurring expenses
- Support annual report financial statement footnote compilation
- Interface with external auditors to provide schedules and supporting documentation
- Performing ad hoc projects and other duties as required
Credentials for Position:
- 1-3 years in professional accounting position in public or corporate accounting. Big 4 or second tier firm preferred.
- Bachelors in Accounting required.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- Strong functional and technical understanding of intermediate and advanced accounting principles, internal controls and applications.
- Highest standard of organization, accuracy and precision in a time sensitive manner.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Must be analytical and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal skills