Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Staff Accountant needed for a large distribution company located outside of Nashville. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing and recording asset, expense, liability, and revenue entries.
- Analyze total Corporate expenses, including comparisons to forecasted results and trended results
- Responsible for preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other financial statements
- Assist Controller with month end close journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset and associated depreciation schedules
- Assist with complex bank reconciliations
- Bachelors degree in accounting, or a Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting is required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills is required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in accounting is required.
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top