Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Staff Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Staff Accountant (6 month project)
Austin, TX (South)
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist with month-end close process
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting
- Staff Accountant must have their Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5+ years' experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong preference for experience using ERP system
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Accountant, Data Entry, Treasury
Other: Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, A/P, A/R, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.
Back to top