Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, located in the heart of downtown Chicago, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Staff Accountant will prepare & post journal entries, standard and recurring
- Prepare account reconciliations, including bank accounts, fixed assets and benefit costs
- Prepare expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries
- Staff Accountant will assist in the preparation of financial statements, budget preparation and audit schedules
- Prepare monthly budget to actual variance reports by department
- Review expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on monthly basis
- Prepare month end close
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Great Plains, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Three plus years accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of GAAP
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top