Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant for an exciting temporary to permanent position with our client near Nashville Airport! Do you work well in a fast paced, team environment? If so, this is the company for you!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
- General ledger activities including month-end close, journal entries, and bank reconciliations
- Financial report preparation such as financial statements, budget performance and interim grant financial reporting
- The Staff Accountant will perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations
- Assist with Accounts Payable special projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of previous Staff Accounting experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top