Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing company? Our client, located in Phoenix, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
- Staff Accountant is expected to perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets/depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports by department.
- Staff Accountant is responsible for the recording of revenue and working closely with various departments to ensure that revenues are reconciled accurately
- Perform monthly close, general account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer's benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements including income statement and balance sheet
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Great Plains etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top