- Phoenix, AZ
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing company? Our client, located in Phoenix, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
- Staff Accountant is expected to perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets/depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports by department.
- Staff Accountant is responsible for the recording of revenue and working closely with various departments to ensure that revenues are reconciled accurately
- Perform monthly close, general account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer's benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements including income statement and balance sheet
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Great Plains etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top