An Addison Group client is looking to hire a seasoned Staff Accountant with 2-5 years' experience. Do you live in the Philadelphia area and are looking for a new opportunity. If so, apply today for more information regarding this role!
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and working closely with various departments to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled accurately
- Staff Account must review and process Expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on monthly basis
- Staff Accountant is expected to perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer's benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Great Plains etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- 2-5 years' accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top