Location: Seattle-Bellevue Metro
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Non-profit client looking for a Staff Accountant to be responsible for gl accounting, billing, accounts payable, accounts receivables, cash and expense management, payroll, and financial, regulatory, and management reporting.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payables and receivables
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Perform the month-end and year-end close process
- Handle payroll, billing and accounts receivables and accounts payable in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete bank account reconciliations
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Must have 2 - 5 years accounting/finance experience.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top