Sr. Scala Developer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Full-Stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art interfaces for both internal- and external-facing products at. In this role, you will be building tools for the next-generation of hybrid classical/quantum computing services, and cutting-edge R&D interface applications for the engineering teams that make these machines possible.
- Design and implement the web interface for next-generation hybrid classical/quantum computing services
- Standardize modern web development tools across the organization
- Work closely with entire company software team to implement best-in-class web application tools, for internal data visualization and experimentation
- Develop standardized rubrics for web interface development across multiple divisions in the organization.
- Demonstrated work on open source projects
- A passion for excellent UI/UX design
- Working knowledge of at least one functional programming language, such as OCaml, Haskell, Lisp, or Scala
- Working knowledge of asynchronous programming and web servers
- Interest in cutting-edge software paradigms, such as quantum computing (Note: Knowledge of quantum computing is not a prerequisite!)
- Expertise in modern web application frameworks, such as React and Angular
- Expertise in web server technology and paradigms
- Strong understanding of commodity/public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc) and their APIs
- Experience with dynamic plotting and data visualization tools
- Bonus: Experience developing for mobile
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top