Sr. .Net / SharePoint Developer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
HireStrategy's cleint is looking for a Sr. .Net / SharePoint Developer to join their development team. The ideal candidate will have the following experience supporting enterprise environments.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software applications;
- Follow established software development standards and procedures and contribute towards their improvement;
- Develop complex application features and create technical designs;
- Work as part of Scrum Development Team and/or as Scrum Master, effectively participate in sprint planning, task estimates, task sequencing, task assignments, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Participate in peer code and design reviews;
- Support critical business functions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications and systems;
- Experienced with a wide range of technologies;
- Coordinate with departments and users in the support of business applications.
- Represent the IT department in terms of software development expertise in coordination with other departments
Technical Experience Required:
ASP.NET, C#, XML, .NET Framework; Application Development/Software Engineering/Design Patterns ; T-SQL/SQL Server, RDBMS concepts and DB design ; Web application development ; MVC, Entity Framework ;Object oriented design and architecture ; Object oriented design and architecture, SDLC ; Classic ASP, WebServices, TDD ; Experience with application security concepts ; Software Requirements and Specifications, QA/QC ; COTS Configuration and Implementation ; Technical Documentation ; SharePoint 2013 - 2014 development with .NET ; SharePoint Security and Architecture ; Windows Workflow Foundation development ; Relational database design and development
*Must be authorized and eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship for the duration of the assignment.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top