Sr. .Net Developer
A Hirestrategy client in Northern Virginia is seeking a .Net Developer. This is a contract to-hire opportunity.
- Participate in all applications' SDLC phases.
- Build and maintain integration web services applications.
- Participate in large-scale projects to upgrade & modernize the company's multiple proprietary, mission-critical, business sites and integration services.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing and new web applications.
- Support the development and maintenance of SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) & Power BI reports as needed.
- Work with helpdesk team to provide resolution to web applications' related issues.
- Remain current on software technologies through continued education classes and self-learning to ensure maximum job knowledge, efficiency and creativity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or other related technical or engineering discipline.
- Equivalent experience in combination with a MCSD certification in lieu of degree will also be considered.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with REACT JS framework.
- Strong SQL 2008+ database design and scripting, performance tuning & normalization.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, attention to code accuracy & requirements' details.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to learn new technologies quickly and ability to perform tasks with little direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative work skills.
Back to top