Role: Sr Regulatory Reporting Manager, Data Governance
Internal Job ID: 485938
Our client is a highly respected publicly traded global financial services firm seeking a Sr Regulatory Reporting Manager, Data Governance experienced with bank regulatory reporting/filings and developing and executing standardized regulatory reporting processes and procedures in compliance with Data Governance standards, legal and regulatory requirements for Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Liquidity Management Reporting processes. This is not a regulatory reporting production role.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 7+ years of related professional experience, regulatory reporting, banking industry accounting or financial reporting experience CCAR FR Y14A and FR Y16 / DFAST operational experience.
- Requires banking industry experience.
- Experience in large and complex environments a plus Extensive knowledge in regulatory reporting concepts and best practices preferred.
- Strong background in controls and process improvement/automation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within cross functionally or remote teams