Job Title: Sr Manager, Regulatory Reporting & Data Governance
Location: Charlotte, NC or Tempe, AZ or Remote
Internal Job ID: 485233
Our client is a highly respected publicly traded global financial services firm seeking a Sr Manager, Regulatory Reporting who is experienced with bank regulatory reporting/filings and developing and executing standardized regulatory reporting processes and procedures in compliance with Data Governance standards, legal and regulatory requirements for Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Liquidity Management Reporting processes. A large focus will be project focused, building out the governance for LFI requirements, building out the team in India and domestically, and interfacing with the Federal examiners.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 7+ years of regulatory reporting within the banking industry.
- Y14A and FR Y16 / DFAST operational experience.
- Must have direct staff managment experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within cross functionally or remote teams