Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Sr. Full-Stack Developer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Sr. Full-Stack Developer
Oklahoma City (Remote)
Pay: $90 - $120K
Preferred Skills: 5yrs + TDD (e2e & unit), Ruby, Rails, MVC & experience with design patterns other than MVC, 5yrs+ TDD (e2e & unit), TypeScript, Angular 2+, SASS, Node.js, express, angular components, experience with well-organized SaaS (as in developing SaaS products)
Sr. Full-Stack Developer
- Design and implement in house web and/or mobile applications and contributes to architectural discussions and decisions.
- Lead the design, development and troubleshooting functionality of web and/or mobile application components.
- Leads the development and maintenance of automated unit test cases
- Assists leading the discussion with the team and other Engineering staff to accomplish all daily engineering tasks on-time with a high level of quality
- Ensures either all defects are addressed in the project lifecycle resulting in the resolution of the defect or the defect being moved to a future release
- Assesses defects and determines how they could be prevented.
- Continue to advance knowledge and skills through training and mentoring and participates in the training of mentoring of team members
- Participate in daily stand ups and other team meetings
- Initiates and participates in the development of end-user documentation
- Assists with product demonstrations prior to release
- Maintains advanced knowledge of technologies related to web and mobile applications and shares that knowledge with their team.
- Complies with policies, procedures, and standards defined by the IT department and company and ensures their team does as well.
- Has advanced knowledge of complex concepts, practices, and procedures within the testing field and shares that knowledge with their team
- Advance knowledge and skills of other engineers through training and mentoring
- Assists and provides guidance on the duties performed by other engineers
- Four-year degree in Computer science or Business, or equivalent experience
- Five - ten years related experience preferred in software engineering or the development of applications
- Proven knowledge of multiple object-oriented development languages
- Proven knowledge of Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with end- users, peers, managers, and vendors
- Self -starter with high level of initiative
- Ability to pay high attention to detail, troubleshoot and analyze
- Strong commitment to department and company goals
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and helps team to plan and accomplish theirs.
Why choose Addison IT?
Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Please call us today for additional details!
Back to top