Sr Corporate Development Manager
Role: Sr Corporate Development Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Internal Job ID: 407582
Global Investment firm seeks a Senior Corporate Development Manager to work in their San Francisco location. This will be an internal strategic finance role supporting the CFO, President and Senior Executives.
- Perform research and analysis in connection with new strategic initiatives, investments, mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain financial models including valuation, investment return, and competitive benchmarking analysis
- Perform in depth financial statement analyses
- Summarize key findings in research assignments in PowerPoint presentations and memoranda for executive management.
- Provide support for management of organization-wide project.
- Facilitate information gathering and discussions involving senior leaders of the organization.
- 8-10 years minimum experience in investment banking, management consulting, or equity research.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in building complex financial models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Back to top