Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Associate position is focused on supporting our client's Enterprise Lead Solution. This web based system uses cutting-edge technologies & analytics and real time data in order to provide visibility into dealer's internet business. The individual in this role will be focused on maintaining & improvement the real-time system and developing data rich reports for our client in order to provide them with a variety of specialized reports that will help them measure their dealerships' and leads' performance. The real-time system captures and delivers internet leads and customer data every hour of every day for online customers and retailers. The reporting will include but not be limited to the following: lead and sales volumes, conversation rate, response rate. The individual in this position will be required to leverage his or her technical skills to independently deliver and maintain reports for our client.
- Interact with various internal subject matter experts in order to a create robust and efficient lead system and data rich reports focusing on the lead performance of dealerships and the OEM
- Support the planning, organization, development and deliver client requested projects and ad-hoc requests within in prescribed time schedule.
- Use SQL Server to extract and manipulate data by writing queries, stored procedures, views, and user-defined functions
- Use ASP.Net to perform routine code updates and trouble shoot errors within the lead reporting system
- Use Microsoft Workflow and C# to perform routine code updates and trouble shoot errors within the lead delivery system.
- Track, process, analyze and verify data using Microsoft products
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize to competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to collaborate, possess team orientation, and have dedication to meeting and exceeding the expectations of other team members
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail while operating under time constraint deadlines
- College level math skills and solid mathematical grounding required.
- Skills to execute simple statistical analysis software program and create scatter plots, bar charts and histograms.
- Knowledge of basic descriptive statistics
- Knowledge of relational database fundamentals, including creating and executing queries, creating scripts, importing/exporting data, and manipulating data
- Strong commitment to company Mission and ability to represent the company in client and/or external situations
- Oral communication skills necessary to express ideas clearly to individuals and groups, including clients, preferably in English and the local area language
- Written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate ideas in a clear concise manner at a level appropriate for the audience
- Ability to analyze problems and identify alternative solutions, applying appropriate methodology
- Baccalaureate degree in a technical field (engineering, applied math, computer science, applied science, MIS , or other) from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent foreign institution is required, master's degree is preferred in lieu of experience listed below
- One to three year's work experience in operations, application development or equivalent is preferred
- SQL Server (or similar database) experience is required
- Intermediate C# (or similar language) skills are required
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Access and Excel skills are required
- Experience with ASP.NET and XML is preferred
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top