Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Calling all experienced Business Analysts! We are hiring for a long term contract with a tenured company in OKC! This role is working with cloud-based web technologies and is a large scale project!
Top 3 Technologies/Skills:
1. At least of 3 years of project Business Analysis
2. Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
3. Understanding of cloud-based web technology preferred
Role: Provide administrative and operational support for planning, scheduling and monitoring projects. The Business Analyst will also support the execution of a project in order to meet goals and objectives and to ensure adherence to approved scope, time, budget and quality. This role will work closely with the Project Manager and development teams to facilitate detailed task planning, comprehensive documentation of critical project information.
Key Result Areas
- Provide administrative and operational support to update, manage and communicate project updates
- Utilize tools to ensure appropriate key project documentation is prepared throughout project lifecycle
- Maintain metrics for project status and provide consistent status reports
- Identify project resource needs and work with PM Leadership to ensure projects are properly supported.
- Assist in implementation of new tools, processes and workflows.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree, with emphasis on Computer Science, Information Systems; or equivalent, and related field or equivalent experience are required.
- 3+ years' experience
- Knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Knowledge and understanding of project budgeting
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, priorities and projects in a demanding environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of cloud-based web technology preferred
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top