Sr. Analytics Manager
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise the data analytics' team.
- Lead and manage cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data and deliverables.
- Manage and optimize processes for extraction, transformation and loading of data intake.
- Validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication of deliverables.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, advisory, technology, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Developing and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- 2+ years leading or managing a data analytics team.
- 3+ years in analytics/informatics/statistics and report development experience (healthcare environment a plus).
- 3+ years' experience with analytics in data warehouse environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL and SSRS for report writing and data management.
- Working knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10 coding is a plus.
- Proficient with advanced data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- Proficient with advanced data ETL tools, such as Alteryx.
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare financial business cycle, healthcare quality reporting and analysis, benchmarking, predictive modeling and risk stratification.
- The ability for some overnight and local travel.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top