Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Ownership: From the ground up, Design, Develop, and Improve databases for exciting projects, large and small.
- Creativity: Use outside of the box thinking to suggest and implement database technology
- Accuracy: Provide analysis and implementation of synchronization services between multiple databases.
- Efficiency: Optimize the performance of databases and associated queries/stored procedures
- Learning: Work alongside our team of developers to help us build and maintain a massively scalable and reliable service.
- 3 years' minimum experience writing procedures using T-SQL and/or ANSI SQL
- 3 years' minimum experience with SQL Server SSIS or other ETL tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug existing T-SQL and/or ANSI SQL code
- Excellent querying/data mining skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Ability to work with the Agile methodology.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently manage time and tasks without supervision
- Leadership skills and ability to work with peers on group projects
Other Qualifications (nice to have):
- Understand of SQL Server Database Administration
- Experience using SQL Agent
- Ability to understand existing MS Access application code.
- PostgreSQL experience
- Ubuntu/Unix/Linux experience
- VB.NET or C#.NET programming experience
- Gentran experience
- Ability to work on site in Midlothian, VA each day. Position is not a telecommute position.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top