Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Ownership: From the ground up, Design, Develop, and Improve databases for exciting projects, large and small.
- Creativity: Use outside of the box thinking to suggest and implement database technology
- Accuracy: Provide analysis and implementation of synchronization services between multiple databases.
- Efficiency: Optimize the performance of databases and associated queries/stored procedures
- Learning: Work alongside our team of developers to help us build and maintain a massively scalable and reliable service.
- 3 years' minimum experience writing procedures using T-SQL and/or ANSI SQL
- 3 years' minimum experience with SQL Server SSIS or other ETL tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug existing T-SQL and/or ANSI SQL code
- Excellent querying/data mining skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Ability to work with the Agile methodology.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently manage time and tasks without supervision
- Leadership skills and ability to work with peers on group projects
Other Qualifications (nice to have):
- Understand of SQL Server Database Administration
- Experience using SQL Agent
- Ability to understand existing MS Access application code.
- PostgreSQL experience
- Ubuntu/Unix/Linux experience
- VB.NET or C#.NET programming experience
- Gentran experience
- Ability to work on site in Midlothian, VA each day. Position is not a telecommute position.
Back to top