SOX Audit Associate
Cherry Hill, NJ
Pay Rate: $30/hr.
- Plan audits, review internal controls, conduct audit tests and prepare financial reports using United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles or the GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards or the IFRS.
- Junior auditors may also put together status reports and internal communications.
- They are also tasked to document audited issues, write audit reports and follow up some of the outstanding audit issues and audit tasks.
- Their works include an organized appraisal with financial records, control managements, practices, policies and reports. They may also analyze contracts, investigate claims and validate vital financial documents and records.
- Reconcile subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Assist with the monthly close process, working cross-functionally with other teams to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Assist with the preparation of month end journal entries and their respective working papers.
- Assist with the preparation of a monthly reporting package that includes actual vs budget income statement, balance sheet, operational reports, and commentary on business results.