Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is looking to add a software tester to their team in Tulsa. Your experience in quality assurance in your past experience will help you be successful in this role. This role is in Tulsa, Oklahoma, there is no option for sponsorship, and it is a direct hire. Apply now to talk with us about your next career move.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and update test plans, ensuring functional coverage and application performance
- Create and execute detailed test cases and complex test scenarios
- Provide expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested
- Be responsible for testing of a product, including writing the test plans and test cases
- Document and rank defects in agile project management software so they can be addressed by development teams.
- Ability to deliver reliable and repeatable tests
- Understanding test methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Basic SQL skills
- Able to document with the best of them
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top