Software Implementation analyst
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Addison Group has an immediate opening for a Software implementation specialist in Tulsa on a direct hire basis with a client who has a national reach from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our client is well known for their software and they are looking for a implementation consultant to be the face of the company when the company acquires, on boards or upgrades their customers software. This role can be based in Tulsa, Houston or Dallas.
- A drive to continue learning, specifically about the energy business and companies ever evolving software suite.
- Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Open to travelling more than 50% of the time
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective problem-solving skills and excellent communication ability
- Experience as a consultant or software implementation team member
- Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, or related fields
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top