Software Engineer I
- Dallas, TX
Job Title: Software Developer
- Develops moderate to complex solutions with minimal support or direction from more senior engineers and architects.
- Develops code for individual components of multi-tier applications, maintains documentation of code, and performs maintenance and support activities.
- From functional requirements and an understanding of the business, performs domain analysis to ensure the solution provides consistency with domain vocabulary, boundaries, entities, and processes. Achieves long-term reuse by modeling the right concepts at a suitable level of detail.
- Provides technical documentation relating to system design, application deployment planning, and production support requirements.
- Plays a significant role in reviewing others' documentation.
- Reflects changes in business entities and processes in go-forward analysis and system documentation.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and six (6) years software design and development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Back to top