Location: New Braunfels, TX
- Primary responsibility will be designing, developing, deploying and establishing support documentation of software applications across on a variety of platforms.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle with other various business units and end-users to help define, grow, enhance and implement workflow and web technologies for the long term.
- Work with partial autonomy with technical teams in designing, implementing and supporting software solutions.
- Make substantial contributions in guiding the design and standards of web integration access methods that make sense for the business.
- Provide consultancy and support for all initiatives that have a need to integrate data or systems or other web resources into new or existing web applications.
- Support existing solutions to include problem resolution, monitoring, performance management and capacity management.
- Thoroughly unit test development components to ensure features, functions and customizations are problem-free with minimal negative impact on members/users and ensuring systems are easily maintainable.
- Provide timely status and feedback to management, team leaders and project sponsors as required through clear and concise communication when providing guidance, responding to questions and setting expectations.
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle.
- Participate in the agile development process; including daily standups, sprint planning, task breakdown and estimation, and end-of-sprint demos.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in software design and development, utilizing mutli-tiered applications, as well as be able to thoroughly design, code, and implement web-based applications in an intellectual and efficient manner; or comparable education and/or experience.
- Strong knowledge of internet-based infrastructure, technology and concepts in a large corporate web environment, with the ability to grasp quickly new technologies, applications and concepts, and apply them as required.
- Proven ability to organize and structure a growing inventory of application assets and be able to draw and maintain diagrams that can quickly convey the overall context of the environment/solution.
- Proven experience in participating in multiple projects and ability to work with limited supervision showing creativity, innovation, motivation initiative and professionalism.
- Document experience designing, developing and delivering solutions using a wide range of enterprise applications, using custom and/or packaged product approaches.
Software Development Skills
- At least 6 years of experience in designing, coding, implementing and supporting technologies around:
- Visual Studio
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- RESTful Web Services
- SQL Server
- XML, JSON
- Team Foundation Server
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle process as it relates to Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top