Shelter Program Aid
- Gloversville, NY
Shelter Program Aide
New York, NY
Pay: $15 - $16 / hr
- Prepare and serve pre-packaged meals and snacks.
- Maintain appropriate sanitary conditions in dining area.
- Receive and store program supplies and food deliveries.
- Answer phones.
- Provide administrative support to clinical team as needed.
- Handle program mail.
- Monitor and report on client interactions.
- Responsible for making appropriate log book entries.
- Responsible for greeting visitors to the facility in a professional manner.
- Provide relief at various posts as needed.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Computer literacy preferred. Experience working with homeless preferred.
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to follow directions and work closely with others.
Back to top