Senior UI Consultant
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a UI Developer in the Washington, DC metro area. This is a consulting position with local client work.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise in HTML(5), CSS(3)
- Experience with Angular JS 1.5 and Angular's new component API concepts and also understands native ECMAScript 6
- Experience with and understanding the whole range of data integration technologies from AJAX and JSONP to web sockets and, as a big plus, third party web sockets emulation frameworks (LightStreamer, Kaazing, socketIO).
- Experience with other web UI frameworks like jQuery, ExtJS, Sencha Touch, Bootstrapper, etc is a big plus. Experience with Karma, Jasmine, Grunt etc.
- Ability to quickly understand and work with/leverage 3rd party components like grid, other controls and integrate them into the project which you are actively working on
- Understanding browser and device compatibility
- Experience with troubleshooting web applications, familiarity with network monitoring and code profiling tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Web usability, general UX
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products
- UNIX and Scripting skills (e.g.Perl, Pychon, Shell scripts)
- Familiarity with J2EE is a big plus
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top