Senior Staff Accountant
Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Addison Group is partnered with a Nashville client in the search for a Senior Staff Accountant preferably with construction industry experience for an immediate opening. The Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, and day-to-day account reconciliations.
- Financial statement preparation and consolidation
- Fixed asset processing and reporting
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings
- Cash flow projection
- Perform variance analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- SAP software proficiency preferred
- 3+ years' experience in a high-volume corporate GL setting
- Intermediate-to-advanced MS Excel proficiency required
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top